Umrah Visa 2017 from London
Though Umrah Packages are booked by various agents all across the world, Umrah Visa UK travel agents are special because the one who books a Umrah package and Umrah Visa 2017 is indeed a special friend of Allah. Being whole sole dealers of Umrah Packages, we have the largest collection of Umrah Packages in the UK and this site is designed especially for you to gain benefit from a variety of Umrah Packages on display as well as deal in Umrah Visa. We at Umrah Packages 2017 not only offer the best price, but also promise to deliver an excellent service with high standards. We are a legacy of high-quality service, experience and commitment, who never compromise on the the need of the client.
It will not be difficult for you to obtain Umrah Visa 2017 after hajj 2017, as the agents are well-versed with all the needs of the Muslim brothers and sisters who will be applying for Umrah Visa online.
Not only we are specialized Umrah Visa UK agents to offer complete Umrah Packages, but we also offer assistance with flights, hotel transfers and Visa processing in line with the Saudi Arabia laws of the government.
Before filling in an Umrah Visa application form and while planning a journey for Umrah 2017, one should keep in mind that the country of Saudi Arabia has some strictest rules for visa processing and issuance to foreign nationals. How to get Umrah Visa from the UK and finding out about Umrah Visa 2017 cost from UK is a very common question. A Muslim who is applying for a Saudi Visa needs to apply through an authorized Umrah agent and book an Umrah for this purpose only, keeping in mind the Umrah Visa requirements. Umrah Package 2017 is quite experienced and a trusted Umrah agent and offers complete assistance with 2 weeks.
Our proficient staff will help you with all the details and answer all your queries related to Umrah packages, Umrah Visa related questions and Umrah Visa Requirements. Before you fill in the details for Umrah visa online, consider these pre-requisites for Umrah Visa services for British Muslims:
Pre-requisites for Umrah Visa services for British Muslims
- A certified Umrah Visa 2017 agent needs to apply for an Umrah visa for you. You are not eligible to apply for an Umrah visa by yourself.
- If you are holding an Umrah Visa in the UK, then you are not eligible to apply for an Umrah Visa.
- To apply umrah visa online from UK from Umrah Visa UK, you need to complete an original Umrah Visa application by agreeing on the terms and conditions which needs to be read carefully and signed. You can get the application form dully filled by the travel agent, either online or from the nearest Saudi Consulate.
- For Umrah Visa 2017, your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
- If the applicant has a non-Muslim name, then a certificate is required from a mosque or a religious centre, confirming him/her being a Muslim.
- While applying for Umrah Visa 2017, the applicant needs to attach two recent passport size, front-faced photographs with a white background. Any side-angle photo or side pose is not accepted.
- A woman below the age of 45 years of age is not allowed to perform an Umrah without a Mahram. Instead, they need to travel in a group as well as produce an NOC from their Mahram.
- Children below the age of 18 years will not be eligible get an Umrah Visa issued, until and unless accompanied by elders of the family.
- Along with applying for Umrah Visa UK, producing a Meningoccal Meningitis vaccine certificate is a must as of 22nd January 2015. Hence, it is mandatory that you take the necessary health tests before the flight.
- Getting an appointment might be crucial, hence get your check-up done well in advance, bearing in mind the time frame. There are ample pharmacies in UK that provide the vaccine. You can get any aid from Umrah Visa in UK and also from Umrah Visa 2017 Saudi Embassy.
- A visa will not be issued to a pilgrim, until and unless he is a Mahram who has conducted Umrah in the last 6 months.
- An Umrah Visa 2017 is valid for 30 days, which does not indicate that you can stay in the holy city for 30 days. The maximum days one can stay in Saudi Arabia is 14 days (according to the new 2015 rules).
- While filling forms for Umrah Visa after Ramadan 2017, or during the month of Ramadan, you are not permitted to stay for longer. You need to remember that though Umrah Visa is issued for 30 days, you need to travel within these days. After you enter Saudi Arabia, you need to exit within 15 days. You may keep the above travel period to 28 days and 14 days.
According to August 2016, there are innovative measures that have been introduced in the Visa fees and Umrah Visa conditions in Saudi Arabia. The changes will see all the Visa fees being waived off, for all the first-time pilgrims coming into Saudi Arabia with Umrah Visa UK.
Umrah Packages as Per Your Needs
As per you Umrah plans in 2017, you can easily choose from our top class Umrah deals with optimum Umrah amenities. You can always time your duration for your package, whenever you wish to conduct Umrah 2017. End this year with prayers and supplication and also, start planning your Umrah 2017. Begin 2017 by grabbing the best Umrah Package deal to Makkah and Medina. Umrah during the months of January to March is extremely perfect. Avail our all-inclusive packages in February and March 2017. With Umrah Visa 2017 only, avail advantage from the less warm climate in the holy cities by choosing top Umrah deals.
The months of July and August in Makkah and Medina are sizzling with heat. Before applying Umrah Visa online, be mindful and careful while planning your trip with Umrah Visa UK.
Our skilled agents take utmost care to make your July, August and September 2017 Umrah Packages as amazing as possible. Being highly professional and experienced, we know how to deal with hot climate of Saudi Arabia in July to September and offer you the cheapest price to save your hard-earned money. Apply for Umrah Visa UK without any glitch with Umrah Visa agents in London.
Download Umrah Visa Application Form (PDF)